Saturday, May 2, 2015

About Memoirs of a Dreamer, books 1 & 2


I am often asked what my books are about, so I thought that I would share it in a post.


SERIES SUMMARY:  I've never had so much fun writing a story like I have with these.  It is about a woman named Jenna who realizes that she is a star seed implanted into the original Jenna years before, and that she is able to come in and out of her body, returning to her alien form as Lasayla.  Lasayla is an incarnated Spirit Realm warrior sent for the sole purpose of fighting against the only known man who gave away his divinity and steals the souls of the broken by harnessing the power of negative consciousness.  Not only is he the most dangerous man to have ever lived, but Lasayla has seeded into Jenna's body to scout Earth only to lose all of her memory and her mission.  He's coming for her whether she is ready or not, and she will have to find out who she is before he does.



Memoirs of a Dreamer, Book 1, Jenna Frey


































Memoirs of a Dreamer, Book 2, Jennifer Benson



UPCOMING INFO:  Book 1 is soon to be updated.  It was the first piece I had ever worked on and completed, so it has been my baby.  Finishing that book has given me so much joy that I seriously can't even begin to express how much it has done for me to complete this project.  It took 4 years of back and forth writing until it finally was done.  I remember publishing it and being scared to death.  I put everything out there in this body of work that was fiction and totally up to everyone's opinion about it, but something inside me told me not to care at all about any of that.  However, it is funny in a lot of ways how much it drives me crazy over the many errors in them. They are simple errors, too.  They are one's that I should have caught and didn't.  The great news!  This will all be updated very soon AND book 1 is going into its first ever soft cover print complete with a new cover and all.  They are limited editions and numbered.  It's crazy cool to think that MY books are going into print.  Sometimes I sit down and still crack up that it's happening.  It's surreal and a feeling I wish that I could express.

No comments:

Post a Comment